|Tier||Amount||No. TICKETS AVAILABLE||AVAILABLE UNTIL|
|Tier 4||€120 + b/f||500||1'st April 2018.|
|Tier 5||€130 + b/f||600||1'st June 2018.|
|Tier 6||€140 + b/f||2500||25'th July 2018.|
|AT THE GATE||€150||TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE GATE||Subject to availability|
MO:DEM FESTIVAL 2018. PRE SALE TICKET INFO
- The tiers listed are all part of the pre-sale, as one tier sells out, we move to the next.
- Tickets will be available online at www.hadra.com and from your local ambassador.
- Tickets purchased through local ambassadors are exempt from the booking fee.
- We are delighted to announce that we have decided to provide a discounted ticket for countries that have been undergoing financial difficulties, experiencing low wages and severe recession due to the world economic crisis.
- Residents of the following countries are entitled to 20 € off the standard ticket price at the time of purchase: BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, GREECE, HUNGARY, LEBANON, MACEDONIA, RUSSIA, SERBIA & SLOVENIA
- Discounted tickets are only available in advance from your local ambassador (Not available online or at the gate). Please note that you will require to provide proof of country of residency at the gate.
NOTE: Due to the Croatian tourist law each attendee is required to pay 4kn / 0,55 euro per day. This can be paid upon arrival directly to tourist board located at the gate of the festival.