|Litesource Shop||230 € + booking fee||On stock|
|Ambassadors||230 €||On stock|
MO:DEM FESTIVAL 2020 IS RESCHEDULED
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we were forced to reschedule our event, the new edition of Mo:Dem Festival will be held from 9 to 15 August 2021. Please read our full Rescheduled Event Statement and check frequently asked questions. Also, check updated terms and conditions for refund policy, additional resales of refunded tickets and payment plans. For any additional questions email us on [email protected]
REFUNDS AND RESALES
The first round of refunded tickets resales will take place in two tiers:
TIER 1: PRIORITY TICKET ACCESS
Between the 31st of August 2020 (10:00 CEST) and 14th of September 2020 (10:00 CEST), tickets will be offered to all backers from our „MO:DEM BACK THE FUTURE“ crowdfunding campaign and other supporters that were granted priority access to ticket purchases.
Note: To use your priority access you will need to register with your email address on Litesource Shop.
TIER 2: ON-LINE SALES
After the 14th of September 2020 (10:00 CEST) remaining tickets will be sold by regular on-line sales. Tickets will be sold on a „first-come-first-go“ basis until they are sold out.
Note: Tickets in this tier are subject to availability!
To compensate for the huge deficiency in the budget, we increased ticket pricing sold in additional resales. Unique ticket price for Mo:Dem Festival 2021 will be 230€
Tickets are only available on-line from Litesource Shop or directly through Mo:Dem Ambassadors. Do not buy tickets from other sources, as invalid tickets will not be allowed entry into the festival site. Tickets purchased from Ambassadors are exempt from the booking fee. Mo:Dem Festival E-tickets are personalised and need to be registered with a valid name and surname. Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold.
Immediately after resales, the refund payment process for requests received in the original refund deadline (23:59 CEST on 31st May 2020) will start.
RESCHEDULED 2020 EVENT (TERMS & CONDITIONS ABSTRACT)
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were forced to make additional changes to our usual refund policy and payment dates for the rescheduled 2020 edition of Mo:Dem Festival.
- Refunds and resales of tickets will take place in two rounds.
- Requests received in the original refund deadline for the rescheduled 2020 edition (23:59 CEST on 31st May 2020) will be processed in September 2020.
- All refund requests after this date will be processed with next year’s refunds during June 2021.
- Refunds requests for the 2021 edition must be received by 23:59 CEST on 31st May 2021.
- The pace of refunded ticket payments depends on the achievement of additional resales of refunded tickets. An exact date for these resales will be released in a reasonable time.
- Ticket refunds in the second round will be processed between 1st and 7th June 2021. Due to different laws and bank policies, the payment process may last until 30. June 2021.
- Due to the unprecedented times, we are operating in, refund processing times may be delayed until after the festival takes place.