MO:DEM FESTIVAL 2020 IS RESCHEDULED
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we were forced to reschedule our event, the new edition of Mo:Dem Festival will be held from 9 to 15 August 2021. Please read our full Rescheduled Event Statement and check frequently asked questions. For any additional questions email us on [email protected]
Check updated terms and conditions for refund policy, additional resales of refunded tickets and payment plans. Currently, the launch of the resale is planned for September 2020. Immediately after resales, the refund payment process for requests received in the original refund deadline (23:59 GMT on 31st May 2020) will start.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (RESCHEDULED 2020 EVENT ABSTRACT)
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were forced to make additional changes to our usual refund policy and payment dates for the rescheduled 2020 edition of Mo:Dem Festival.
- As the original refund deadline for the rescheduled 2020 edition has passed (23:59 GMT on 31st May 2020), all refund requests after this date will be processed with next year’s refunds during June 2021.
- Refunds requests for the 2021 edition must be received by 23:59 GMT on 31st May 2021.
- The pace of refunded ticket payments depends on the achievement of additional resales of refunded tickets. An exact date for this resale will be released in a reasonable time.
- E-ticket refunds will be processed between 1st and 7th June 2021. Due to different laws and bank policies, the payment process may last until 30. June 2021. Due to the unprecedented times, we are operating in, refund processing times may be delayed until after the festival takes place.