|Tier||Amount||No. TICKETS AVAILABLE||AVAILABLE UNTIL|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Presale tickets for Mo:Dem Festival go on sale Monday (01.10.2018.) at 11:00 am (CET). Mo:Dem Festival operates on a tiered ticket system. We have a set allocation of tickets for each tier. Once the set allocation of tickets has sold out we progress onto the next tier and the price.
Tiers and prices:
Tier 1 – 120 euro + b/f (Limited to 500 tickets)
Tier 2 – 140 euro + b/f (Limited to 1500 tickets)
Tier 3 – 155 euro + b/f (Limited to 2000 tickets)
Tier 4 – 170 euro + b/f (Limited to 2500 tickets)
Additional Tier - 170 euro + b/f
Tickets are available on-line from Hadra shop and through Mo:Dem Ambassadors. Tickets purchased from Ambassadors are exempt from the booking fee. Mo:Dem Festival tickets are issued in electronic form as an "E-Ticket". Mo:Dem Festival does not issue any "physical tickets".
Mo:Dem Festival E-tickets are personalised and need to be registered with valid name and surname. Please check all your tickets on the purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
Tickets bought from ambassadors are personalised immediately, while tickets bought online from our official partner Hadra needs to be personalised as soon as possible, no later than two weeks after Mo:Dem Festival presales end.
Upon arrival at the festival, your E-tickets will be accepted only in combination with a valid ID / passport. Your ID / Passport must match the name on your E-ticket. We do not accept a written mandate to transfer personalised tickets.
You may purchase more than one ticket per transaction. You must provide first name and surname of each participant while placing an order.
After successfully placing and paying for your order you will be emailed a "purchase confirmation", this is NOT your E-ticket. E-tickets will be emailed in June.
Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold.
If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances, refund requests will be accepted only after the following conditions have been met:
· Requests for refunds must be received by 23:59 GMT on 31st May 2019. Your purchased ticket will be canceled immediately upon request. There are no refunds after this deadline for any reason including, but not limited to, illness, travel-related problems or loss of employment.
· You must contact the event organiser directly to receive your refund.
· Requests for refunds must be received in writing via email: [email protected]
· Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment.
· All ticket refunds are subject to a fee of 25€ due to administrative costs.
· The refund amount shall not exceed the ticket's face value paid (excluding any booking fee and cancellation fee).
· Refunds for all returned tickets will be processed between 1st and 7th June 2019. Due to different laws and bank policies, payment can be expected from three up to ten days. Please be patient and contact us only if you didn't receive your money after mid-June. Thanks for your understanding.
In order to process your refund, we will need the following information from you:
· Name and Surname on the tickets you wish to refund
· Ticket numbers (barcode number)
· Ticket price
· State, City
· Bank name
· Swift / BIC Code
Refunded tickets will be sold by the organisation after 5th June 2019. on the online store. The number of tickets on sale will depend on a number of refunded tickets.
Additional tickets presale starts on Wednesday, 5th of June (05.06.2019.) at 13:00 am (CEST).
Please note, these tickets are not able to be refunded. This is last ticket presale and no tickets will be sold at the gate. Tickets are personalised and need to be registered with valid name and surname. The personalisation must be completed immediately or purchase will be declined.
Discounted tickets are available for countries that have been undergoing financial difficulties. Residents of the following countries are entitled to a 20€ discount off the standard ticket price at the time of purchase: COSTA RICA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, GREECE, HUNGARY, LEBANON, MACEDONIA, RUSSIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SERBIA & SLOVENIA. Discounted tickets are only available in advance from your local Ambassador and are not available online.
Due to the Croatian tourist law, each attendee is required to pay tourist tax 4.50 kuna (0,60 euro) per day. This can be paid upon arrival directly to the tourist board located at the gate of the festival.
Visitors must be aged 18 or over. All children must be accompanied by their parents. Parents need to register children at [email protected] Children aged 14 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult. It’s worth bringing some ID if they look older than 14
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out by Mo:Dem Festival.