RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You enter the festival site at your own risk, releasing the organiser from any liability, including theft and accidents.
- You are responsible for your own possessions while attending the festival. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or conse- quential loss or damage) to any property brought into the festival site.
- You will be held fully responsible in the event of any damage caused as a result of your actions.
- For the safety of visitors to the event, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
- The possession and use of illegal substances is prohibit- ed and punishable in accordance with Croatian Law.
- It is strictly forbidden to build fires or barbecues
- Campers cannot bring inflammable fuels, pyrotechnics and explosive devices, etc.
Please note: MO:DEM 2018 is SOLD OUT, there are no tickets left and tickets will NOT BE SOLD AT THE GATE!
Name changes are closed and no more tickets can be transferred to other people. No exceptions will be made.
Your ID/Passport must match the name on your ticket!
You cannot use a letter and/or copy of ID to approve the use of tickets for other people or from someone you bought from. Only the person whose name is listed on the ticket can use the ticket or make it available to other people at the gate.
If you do not have a valid ticket, you will not be allowed entrance to the festival and will not be able to board any festival shuttle!